Friday, January 22, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My voice

Personally my personality is very calm and quiet. I may appear timid and scared to some and overly confident until it is annoying to others. My name is April Martin and this is my voice. As an aspiring photographer to be I plan to first take the United States by storm then head to different countries, tropical countries. I love the urban vibe of street photography but i will never want to be limited to just street and urban photography. Even though I love pictures of tattoos, graffiti and the urban styles people wear and live around I would never want to just be limited to that. I want to be versatile. I want to do it all just like famous photographer Scott Church he does every type of photography you can think of. Being a child that was born in the city and raised in the south I noticed the different scene's of the two different areas which just means there's nothing that I will be limited to as a photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment