Friday, February 5, 2016

week 4 EOC: The Cult Of Apple

Week 4 EOC: The Cult of Apple
If I could make a app that people today would be interested in it would have to be an app for shoes. specifically Nike and Jordan. I would have my app associated with those two brands simply because that is what I like, that is what i'm always around, and I buy jordans every month for my son faithfully. Nike holds big names with their brand and because of that, they put out a new shoe probably every week. Jordan doesn't really hold too many names for the brand but the name of the brand speaks for itself. Michael Jordan issues a new shoe at least once a month very seldom he issues two shoes in one month that everyone wants to buy. Unless you like to go through the struggle of searching and finding out what shoes come out when my app would not benefit you. My app would have to be an official shoe calendar that people can use to know what shoe by name, picture and price of a shoe that is coming out. This app will be able to send alerts whenever a date for a shoe is changed. Because it is an app, or a  direct line to know when a popular shoe is coming out I just saved everybody the struggle of looking for something they might not find until it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment