Friday, February 26, 2016

Week 7 EOC: The Pitch

Week 7 EOC: The Pitch

The product I have in mind to make a reality is a vodka product. The product name is called KK vodka, King Kayse and it's aimed towards the younger to older generations, meaning 21 and up. I would make my vodka using ethanol and water that comes from Greece. Not taking out the saltiness flavor of the original water from the minerals in the water I want some of that to stay in because I want people to notice the irregularly good flavor which is the salt as soon as it hits their tongue. Vodka in general is known to be kind of strong or hard liquor and this one is like different because it's not to strong or salty it's like the best vodka that you can drink. From the taste and aftertaste of when it's in your mouth to the smoothness of when it goes down. Everyone knows when it goes down smoothly people are likely to drink more, which means they will buy more. My thought is, when people start loving a product they tend to demand more and more. So when that happens I would want to start flavoring the vodka. Being that the vodka has salt in it, when flavoring it I would probably have to reduce the amount of salt or add more sugar, because i don't want it to be like Ciroc or Absolut vodkas when they say it has flavor but you never taste it until the end. I absolutely want you to taste the flavor. There are so many different flavors that their would be no reason to not be able to sale. I want my biggest problem with this product to be that it can't stay in stores or on shelves long enough. I think people would really love this. I want people to think royalty when they see and taste it. This is definitely not like your average vodka. Its only fit for a true king.

No comments:

Post a Comment