Thursday, March 17, 2016

Distribution

Knowing where to distribute a product can be a make or break move. Knowing who to distribute a product too as well can be a make or break move. I want all 50 states in the US to sale this product. I want all 50 states to sale this product because where ever some one goes if this is there favorite I want them to be able to get it where ever they are at. I think it is going to be a shocker when someone is new in an area and see that this one drink if its their favorite is right there with them. Its almost like its moving with them. I want to distribute this product in Greece as well, being that the water is from their I feel it is only right the people of Greece can taste the product that depends on their country. Being that "distribution is the process of making a product or service available for use or consumption by a consumer or business user, using direct means, or using indirect means with intermediaries". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distribution_(business) by definition I want to actually transform the definition to real form. I want this product to be available for everyone old enough buy and sale at all times. I feel like the amount of time spent into something is worth it if what you are doing excels.

No comments:

Post a Comment