Thursday, March 17, 2016

Implemention evaluation control

After planning what and how I am going to sale this product I think I would need to test this product to see if it is actually good or bad. By using focus groups of people that will whole-heartedly give me there honest opinions I will have some of this vodka made to be tested. What I am actually looking for when testing this product is how easily it goes down, I want to know if it is light or heavy, I want to know if they would buy this if their last dollar depended on it and I want to know how the customer responds to this drink while drinking and kind of drunk as well. I want to see all of the different effects it could have on different people. So testing the product all the way around I feel is the only thing that could make or break a product even before you put it out there to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment