Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Objectives

The primary objectives for this product is to of course sale. But before we can even sale, our marketing objectives are to know who we are selling our product to. Being that we want to know who we are selling our product to we only offer online visuals and stores that it can be located at. With King Kayse vodka our objectives are to see what the customers like because the people are the ones buying it so instead of focusing on what we like, why not pay attention to what the customers like and want. By doing so, we will actually try to come up with a way to fulfill all of their wants and needs when drinking this vodka. I feel by meeting all of their demands there is no way they wouldn't buy it because basically they made it. I would value my customers opinions because they are the ones who are going to be drinking it. I feel like if I follow the microenvironment plan plus giving the people what they know they want as a drink, I can't fail. As I read in the book on page 67. I seen that having a firm company who markets the suppliers, and team up with "intermediaries who help the company promote, sale, and distribute.69"(Book) Page, who also market and target competition, who also understand and know the public to see what they want and how much should be available to one area, and who acknowledge that the customers are who make a product bigger than what it has to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment